30 December 2012

ROUNDUP



Decided to do a recap of all the happenings in 2012. Do you guys have any New Year's resolutions? I have a habit of making a list but always end up not sticking to it even after promising to myself that I would (typical Jeline). I'm also planning to have this empty little jar and I would write in pieces of paper the good things that happened throughout 2013 then I'd place it inside after and read it all once the year ends. Since I won't be here tomorrow to greet you all once the clock strikes twelve, Happy New Year, guys!

14 comments:

  1. Love the photos as always! :) Happy New Year, Jeline! :)

    Rhea
    rheagulafo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet as sugar.
    <3

    http://limadra.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, especially the one at the end with the flower crown.
    Happy New Year! :)

    mango--mochi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jeline!!! <3 Hoping for an awesome 2013 on you!! :)


    http://www.somedaywonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great roundup! Looking forward to some more posts from you next year! :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so beautiful baby...
    fran

    OUTFIT OF THE WEEKEND: NATURE
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/nature.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the last photo! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely pictures! I haven't set any resolutions for 2013 as I never stick to them either.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wish list for me. Just new beginnings. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely photos, happy new year!
    Emma xx
    www.iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome photos I love it! Happy New Year!
    Take a look rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx
    RĂ©ka

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looks so happy! Like your photos


    www.juliannawerty.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is another new textile design and Black Maxi Dress i've been dying to reveal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! You guys are the bomb dot com.